Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Choices galore!


OH THE FUN! 
So Monday was a fun day! It was our Riterug appointment and I ended up going by myself! No husband in tow! (Which was good and bad I guess, haha). I thought the appointment would have lasted longer but I guess I already had it in my head what color scheme I am going with. I met with Kayla, she was super sweet and talked insanely fast, which I had to back her up a few times to make sure I was understanding everything. Seemed like she was as anxious as me! Anyhow, I ended up choosing all of the inside interiors, such as the countertops, flooring, master bath, etc. Again, I was in and out in under an hour... which I think was a record for them. lol




Close up of the Listello in the Master
Here is our Cabinet choice (Standard) in all bathrooms and kitchen. I do plan to paint them all over with chalk paint once we move in. So Imagine these cabinets as a paris grey color to go with the theme here. Also, a pice of vanity top, again standard whiteOur countertops are in the center. Its Laminate, but the first upgrade and not standard. I like the "look" of granite/stone, but I cant fit in the pricetag in our budget.And lastly the flooring --- this is the floor in our Morning room, Kitchen and Laundry Room. <3

Our floors, Carpet (Standard Rockport) And one level upgraded Vinyl for Kitchen, Morningroom and Laundry.

All in all I think the colors compliment eachother well. I definitely cant wait to get in there and start painting those cabinets! I'm already making my list of things to do when we move in... and we dont even have any stakes in the ground yet! 

No comments:

Post a Comment