Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

APPROVED!


YAY! Our Mortgage was approved today! The funny thing is it was just sent to underwriting by NVR yesterday. I thought to myself "7-10 more days of waiting" just this morning and then BAM, there is the email at 3pm saying we are approved. Now its real. The process makes you anxious and excited but there is lingering doubt for a while until that actual approval comes. I am ecstatic! I waited to suprise my husband with the news until he got home, and when he did I ran up to him and said "We're approved!", he replied "I know"..... *seriously*, turns out our loan lady called him already -- figures! Anyhow, it was a rather exciting day for me. I decided to bring in the moving boxes I had hidden in my car until we heard the news.... guess I can start filling them! I am so anxious that my house my be packed well before we leave. Maybe that's just wishful thinking? Now we have to wait for our meeting with our PM, which they said would be around the week before we are scheduled to build. So, another 2 1/2 weeks or so to go for that meeting, as we are scheduled April 18th. 


Now lets all cross fingers that everything stays on time!




No comments:

Post a Comment