Total Pageviews

Friday, March 11, 2016

The waiting game.

So, We have our final changes meeting on Sunday. I am stressing out with that along with awaiting the LOAN approval. I keep thinking, "what happens if we get denied??!"... not like it would happen.. but it could! Sunday is only stressful because I don't know if we are adding to much, or not enough. We decided not to get a finished basement, as the incentive for us in February was just the 6,000 NVR credit and half off the morning room OR the basement. We knew that we could finish the basement on our own, but adding an entire room to our house wouldn't ever happen. As for the other options, we work from home. So our office will actually be in the basement because of the abundance of office supplies we need. One thing that is necessary but doesnt come with an unfinished basement..... plugs. And we need a lot of them. That right there chewed up almost 1,000 in upgrades. Which was annoying. Then we have things like recessed lighting. How many do I add? Is 4 enough? is 6? I have no clue. I have never been in anything other than the model, and I know that they have every upgrade available in those things. So it's really hard to tell what is necessary and overkill. I feel like we may have overkill with outlets.
Besides all that, I am already stressing over packing and moving. This will be my 10th move in 12 years. Yep. FINALLY getting our OWN home, no more renting. I may have the packing and moving experience, but gosh am I tired of it. This time the benefit is being able to prepare early. In fact we already started. I hope that doesn't jinx our loan. Our luck tends to be that way.... *sad face
So.. hopefully I come back Sunday with more news. I do have something BIG to mention, but I am holding off until signatures are written. But it definitely is good news!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment